New Guideline, E-Book, Hardcover, Audit and Consultancy
Fire Protection, Fire Prevention, Fire Safety in Hotels
Fire safety in Hotels: Guideline for Hotels and Checklist for the safety officer
The importance of fire safety in the hospitality industry is more and more important for the hotel guests.
The market research study has confirmed that the guests expect safety and this is gaining great importance: Under this Point of view, the preventive measures to avoid a fire case is necessary for the competitiveness for a hotel, a quality statement and thus more than just fulfilling. A Certification is needed.
This guide and checklist help and audit and get a certification of fire safety excellence. But we do also seminars and on-site inspections, audits and consultancy.
Initiation/ table of contents
1. The international fire regulations for passive and active fire protection
2. From the cause of the fire until the fire performance
3. Fire prevention measures
4. The in-house fighting equipment and extinguishing agents
5. Minimum requirements of classification
6. Information duty for Hotelier
7. Personel training by the safety officer
8. Alerting and evacuation
9. Self-control of the hotel to maintain the fire protection measures
10. Structural and technical fire protection
11. The fire safety certificate
12. Additional fire protection concepts
13. Checklist and Questionnaire
14. Certificate for fire safety excelance for your hotel for 2 years valued
15. Special requests for your hotel
180 pages, download 260 US $, 290 US $ paper hardcover
Seminar one day 4.500.- US $, plus travelling expensis, safety audit after inquiry.
Certificate for fire safety excelance for your hotel for 2 years valued, please ask.
We are specialists in fire protection worldwide since 1980
New Updated 2016
Helmut Kaiser Consultancy, Germany, www.hkc22.com ( Germany is the leading fire protection country worldwide )
© 2016 Helmut Kaiser Consultancy. All rights reserved